Dating out of your culture can be a bit daunting. You don’t know what to do and what not to do. You don’t know if a gesture that’s common in your culture may mean something disrespectful in another culture. As men are now much more interested in dating women from other cultures, they also need to know how to treat them and give them proper respect. You are going to know about one of the most popular dating destinations, China. We will discuss some tips for dating a Chinese girl, which should be able to up your dating game easily!
- First things first, never think that you can woo a Chinese girl the same way you woo a Western girl. Their natures are completely different. A movie, fancy dinner and a goodnight kiss aren’t enough. Chinese women demand a more free and easy relationship. For this, you must not go for the conventional. Instead, have a different date. Meet for coffee, go on a picnic, do something different!
- Learn a little about her culture. Not only does this give the two of you something to talk about on a first date you will also know which topics should be off the table, and what not to say. It will also make her feel important that you took the time out to learn about her.
- Do not try to impress her too much. Telling her about how well you are doing in life and how rich you are; will not impress her. But it will only make her think you are arrogant. Instead, just be yourself, and let her get to know the real you. That is the person she deserves to be impressed by.
- Don’t be afraid to be a little naughty. Saying a few funny things and making her laugh is the best you could do! Let your sense of humor show without becoming crass. Leave her wanting to see you again so that she can talk to you more.
- The last but the most important thing is that you are completely honest with her. This doesn’t mean tell her everything about you on the first date. If she asks you a question, try to answer it as honestly as possible. Honesty is greatly respected in the Chinese community and she will be very impressed by you.
Keep these tips in mind and you will easily be able to woo your Chinese prospect!